- Easy Seminar is our top bridge line for conference calls and tele-seminars. In addition to large capacity, web-based control panel, high quality recording, this service includes many features the free services don’t have, including hand-raising, local calling numbers, backup host number if the main number goes down, dial out from bridge, web simulcast, web pages for each event (no html knowledge necessary), download page and links for MP3 replay, and much more.. FREE 30 day trial!
- Skype makes it easy to conduct video chats, VoIP telephone calls from your computer, free international calling, etc. Free Skype-Skype calls and low rates for Skype-Landline calls.
- Chatter Bug– Unlimited long distance for $9.95 per month.
- Pingo– best international calling service we’ve found to date.
- Magic Jack Easy, affordable VoIP solution. $99.00 for 5 years, great international calling rates that also work like a calling card allowing international calls from your landline or cell phone.
- DimDimfree web conferencing for live presentations, whiteboards and web pages, voice and video over the Internet – with no download required.
- Free voicemail and fax-to-e-mail You get your own voicemail and fax number and receive messages and faxes to your e-mail as attachments or on the web- FREE.
- Looking up telephone area and country codes:
- Free conference calling services:
Note about free conference calling services- Our motto here at MillionDollarPractice.net is “Free First,” meaning don’t spend money if you don’t have to, especially when you’re getting started. Free conference calling services are great, however prone to problems such as “All circuits busy,” dropped calls, unreliable and low quality recordings, provide no customer support, etc. We have personal experience as teleseminar leaders using free conference calling services and not being able to access the conference call (“all circuits busy”) and being dropped from the conference call in mid-sentence and participants experiencing dead silence until the presenter could re-join the conference. Not exactly professional or good for business. In the area of platforms for delivering professional services, we’ve found that “you get what you pay for.”
When you’re ready for a high-quality, reliable, feature-rich, professional conference calling service, sign up for the 30 Day Free Trial at Easy Seminar. Check out Easy Seminar’s FREE Quick Start Program, a comprehensive 6-week program that teaches exactly how to grow your business with conference calls and tele-seminars. Let us prove it! Here’s free access to Easy Seminar’s Five Step Formula for Massively Successful Teleseminars
- List your teleclasses and tele-seminars with Conference Call University.